Monitors and traps
The earlier bed bugs are detected, the more successful the treatment is likely to be.
An active visual inspection, such as turning over and examining mattresses and box springs, moving furniture, removing baseboards, etc., is essential before treatment begins. Traps/detectors will help you confirm the presence of bed bugs. The earlier they are detected, the more likely the treatment will be successful.
The average blood feeding frequency of bed bugs is 2.5 days (Reinhardt et al., 2010) but individual observations show that this can vary from 3 to 15 days. It is therefore advisable to leave the traps in place for at least one or two weeks.
In order for the traps to be effective, the bed should be completely removed from the wall and the sheets should not be lying on the floor.
- Liquid spray at -40°C against bed bugs and other pests€19.90
Free of toxic substances
OdourlessOut of stock
- Trappit BB detector plus with pheromone lure (pack of 2)€19.90
Detects and traps bed bugs
Pack of 2
- BB Alert Active bed bug monitorAs low as €7.00
Early detection of bed bugs
- Bed bug traps (pack of 4)€29.90
Detect and trap bed bugs
Isolates the bed from bed bugs
- UV led torch (black light) for bed bug detection€14.90
For bed bug detection
Low price !