How to avoid bringing bed bugs back from a trip ?
Travelling presents a high risk of contamination. To avoid bringing bed bugs home, it is necessary to take a few steps:
- Carefully check your bed, bedding and nearby items for bed bugs, eggs or black spots.
- Place your suitcases as far away from your bed as possible.
- Use the bed bug proof laundry bag. This will keep your belongings safe and free from bed bugs.
- Do not put your clothes in the hotel cupboards and drawers.
- Do not put your personal belongings and clothes on the floor or on the bed.
- When you return, leave your suitcase outside the house until you have treated it. Heat your luggage and its contents in a ZappBug heat chambers. Put mattress, box spring and pillow encasements and place traps at the legs of the bed to make sure you haven't brought any bed bugs home.
- ZappBug Heater€290.00
L 940 x W 600 x D 600 mm
Easy to useOut of stock
- ZappBug Oven 2€450.00
L 950 x W 950 x D 710 mm
Easy to use
- Lot de 2 sacs à linge anti-punaises de lit€29.90
80 x 50 cm
Idéal lors de vos voyages